Monday, August 25, 2008

I just saved over $5000 DOLLARS!!!

So today I decided to check my application status as a post back student for BYU and was very excited to find out that all my information has finally gone through and I am officially accepted! So this means that I was be taking three credits in the Fall! Probably most of you are wondering why I am so excited to go back to school when I just graduated in April. The reason why I am so excited is because by becoming a post back student at BYU my insurance rates lower significantly for the next year. My insurance rates will drop over 5000 dollars for the next year. Happy Day! Now, I just need to decide what evening class I'm gonna take!
P.S. I added more wedding pictures onto my original introduction so go back and check them out!

No comments: