Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Baby Ultrasound Pictures!!!

First of all, thanks to everyone for sharing their excitement when we announced our pregnancy. We appreciate the support and are looking forward to sharing updates during this exciting time in our lives. Here are some pictures of the newest member of our family!!! We are proud to present Baby Brown. These pictures are from two different ultrasounds 18 weeks and 23 weeks and Michael and I were shocked at the difference. Our baby is growing! We think He/She is pretty cute...must take after its parents! As mentioned in the previous post, we are keeping the gender a secret so if you haven't guessed what you think our baby is, now is the time to do it!



Baby Brown's Profile at 18 weeks.



We love our baby from head to FOOT.



Smiling for the camera.



Another side profile ( I actually think this was
taken during a one minute ultrasound during a
consultation visit. 24 weeks. Looks like we might have a
thumb sucker!?!



And this one is by far our favorite since it is so clear. This was taken at our last ultrasound visit- 23 weeks.


a comic strip!

9 comments:

~Stappsters~ said...

Wonderful. I'm no expert, but it looks as if the baby's foot has the sole of a sports shoe of some sort?

Stacie S-H said...

I am guessing a boy!

Ms. Green Eyes said...

Hey! Congratulations on the baby! I am just about 14 weeks along myself. I can't believe you are able to keep the gender a secret. I am DYING to know and will scream it from the rooftops! :) Excited to follow your blog and see what you're up to.

anoyce said...

Oh my goodness! Baby Brown is so cute!! I am so happy for you guys! I didn't realize you are as far along as you are!! So are you currently 24 weeks? I am almost 21weeks and we have our ultrasound next Tuesday! Yeah for babies!

The Green Family said...

Your baby is GORGEOUS! I can't even imagine how much cuter it will be when we can REALLY see it! Of course the parents are both so cute - it's to be expected. We are excited and know yall are too. Just a few more weeks to go! Love, Betsy

Aub said...

holy cow you are all ready so far along! it is so exciting! yeah it is amazing how much your baby grew in just a short time! I just can't wait to see my baby grow too! good luck!

Chioma said...

I think it shall be a girl! You looked so cute last night. Thanks so much for bringing those yumm potatoes and joining us! We love you guys!

Unknown said...

I think that you are going to have a sweet little girl, whose only big rebellion against her parents will be to sneak out of the house and walk around the block at night, in the DARK. :)

Ashleigh said...

After seeing your tummy, i'm guessing Baby Brown's a girl. I LOVE her nose. It's so defined!! Anyhow, congrats you two