Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Modeling the Latest Fashion in Maternity Wear!

Belly Pictures!!!







Here I am modeling the latest fashions in Maternity Wear! The first set of pictures were taken week 18 and the second and third set were week twenty and twenty-one (0ver half way there!!!).


Michael's Birthday- Pi Day!

For his bday, I surprised him by taking him to The Roof- one of the nicest buffets in Salt Lake City.






Most people who know me, know that I am obsessed with black and white! So I had to get some black and white maternity tops. I'm also wearing my first pair of maternity jeans. Well, I'm not gonna lie, it has been fun going shopping for new clothes!

4 comments:

Julie Brown said...

You look so cute in those maternity clothes!

Aub said...

I hope I look that good at 21 weeks!

The Green Family said...

Carissa, you are a beautiful pregnant person (and not everybody is - so you are lucky). You'll have to have lots of babies since you look so cute when you're expecting. We're excited and anxiously awaiting news that Baby Brown has arrived! Betsy

Audriana said...

That's fantastic... You are looking superb in those maternity clothes!! I love the last two dresses!!