Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Fire Pictures

If you haven't already read about the fire that began in my complex, scroll down and read my last entry. Here are some pictures of the fire and smoke damage. We moved into our new place this past weekend. So many people helped us move. Thanks friends!!! We appreciate all the love,prayers and support we have felt during this time. We had a House Warming party this weekend to show our appreciation to our friends. There was a great turn out and the food was so good (thanks to my mom!). We are getting settled into our new place and I have had so much fun decorating it. I'll post pictures later of our new place.














1 comment:

Stacie S-H said...

WOW pretty crazy to see the actual pix. did your insurance or the apt reimburse you for any belongings damaged in the fire?