Saturday, February 12, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day Weekend!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY WEEKEND!!! I want to wish the two loves of my life, Michael and Kalai, a Happy Valentine's Day! I am so lucky to have them in my life! I am so excited for the surprise Valentine's date I planned for us! It's not gonna be till the 18th so I can't wait! We have some fun Valentine's Day weekend plans too but I'll blog all about those a different time. Here is a short cute video of Kalai counting to ten all by herself and also singing her ABCs. Kalai is nineteen months in this video.
Lastly but not least, is Kalai singing a song written after her. Our friend, Blake, once sang this song to her and ever since then, it has stuck. It is sung to the tune of The Boxer by Simon And Garfunkel-Lie la lie.....



I hope that everyone gets to spend time this next week around those they love!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's such a smarty pants. You've taught her so much. Grandma