Friday, March 11, 2011

Pi+(E)+ Day = Happy Birthday Michael!!!

Happy early Pie Day and Happy Early Birthday to Michael!!! Every year it is a tradition for me to make some pies for Michael's birthday which so happens to fall on Pi Day. We had some of our friends over, the Edwards, Atwood's, Norris' and Mouritsen's and enjoyed an evening of good food and good friends. Here's how they turned it. Mmmmm...

Yesterday we had a fun early bday celebration for my hubby! I surprised him with cheese fondue for dinner and then The Melting Pot for dessert! Mmmm white chocolate creme brulee...yum! I love him.



One year ago we went to Sandestin FL for Spring Break! Heading there again tomorrow to spend some time with some of my favorite people!!! ♥ We are excited to do some more birthday celebrations there. I've got a few surprises up my sleeve. Pictures to come!

Also, this is old news but I just wanted to post a picture of the first sewing project that I have done in a long time. I got a sewing machine for Christmas so it has been fun fiddling around with it. I sewed this blanket for a friend of mine. Amy's nursery is decorated with a cupcake theme since she is an amazing baker so look closely and you can see tiny cupcakes on the material. Sewing her this blanket was totally worth it cause as a "Thank-you" Amy baked cupcakes that were flavored, pink lemonade, rootbeer, peanut butter chocolate chip, and key lime pie! I am in the middle of another project but this one is gonna take me longer but I like where it is going so I'll post pictures of it when I am done.



AND

Thanks Grandma for the Homemade Hair Bows......


They make me HAPPY!

Love,
K
Hope everyone has a fantastic Spring Break!!!

No comments: