Monday, October 27, 2008

LSAT SCORE! Michael got a .....

Good news! Michael received his LSAT score and I am so proud of him. He got a 160 which is tens points above the national average and in the 81 percentile!!! He is so amazing! He is still working on his personal statement but after that we begin applying. Considering it is such a relief to be done for me, I can only imagine how great it must feel for Michael! To our friends and family: Thanks for all of your support at this time! We appreciated it!

7 comments:

XOXOXOXO said...

Next Challenge: The Bar Exam! Congratulations Michael!

Hollie Anderson said...

Woo Hoo! Congrats!

Mallory Stoker said...

Congrats! That is great. Now I think you should apply to the University of Iowa! I know some people that would be very happy if you guys moved to Iowa. :)

~Stappsters~ said...

Very wonderful! He's so smart!

anoyce said...

Yeah! That's a great score! Congrats and good luck on the application process!

Cathy said...

Yay Michael! Hope you're coming to 'Bama for law school:)
-Cathy

Julie Brown said...

Congratulations, Michael & Carissa! I know it's been a lot of hard work for BOTH of you! SMOOCH