Saturday, October 4, 2008

Michael took the LSAT

Today is the big day. Michael is taking the LSAT, which is the test students take to be admitted into Law School. He has been taking a prep class for 18 months and has improved significantly. I can't even tell you how many tests he has taken to prepare for the real test. I am really proud of how dedicated he has been to his studies. I know that this day has been weighing on the back of his mind for a long time so it will be nice to get it over with.Even if Michael does struggle and doesn't do as well as he would like, he is taking it advanced enough that there will be enough time for him to take it again. But I believe in him! He'll do great. Yesterday he opened his good luck package from his parents which has medicine bottles and fake prescriptions in it like, "Take bottle to help you de-stress" and it contained M&Ms. Last night, I cooked him meatloaf, as he requested and gave him a nice long relaxing massage. This morning I surprised him with some good ole southern cookin'- biscuits and gravy (He ate the meal on our You are Special Today Plate). When he comes home, he has a congratulations package waiting for him from my mom and dad. So he is being well taken care of. Please wish him luck and say a little prayer for him! We get the results in a few weeks.

4 comments:

~Stappsters~ said...

LSAT--Lathargic South Asian Turtles!

So Cool Michael. You're amazing

anoyce said...

That is adorable! I love all the gift ideas and whatnot! I'm sure with how hard he has been preparing he will do great! Where does he want to go to Law school?

The Green Family said...

I did pray for him and I know he did great. You are such wonderful kids and the Lord will bless your lives. Keep taking good care of each other. (Aunt) Betsy

The Udall's said...

Good luck to him! I hope he succeeds!!