Sunday, June 7, 2009

Proposal Videos and Thanksgiving Point Video



Michael and I were asked to help his brother, Russ, propose to Sarah. We helped Ruth-Anne up at Sundance to prep for the big occasion. Ruth-Anne made some beautiful bouquets that really added to the set-up. I was able to get access into a wood lodge where I was told they film a lot of movies and was able to get an awesome view of the proposal. Sarah said yes and they will be getting married in The San Antonio, Texas Temple on August 8. I'm so excited because I have an aunt who lives in Texas so it will be a blast to go and visit their family. The two first videos are of that night and the third one is of a date Michael and I went on to Thanksgiving Point Gardens where they have the largest man-made waterfalls.

4 comments:

~Stappsters~ said...

You taken movies to a new level. I love it!!!

The Green Family said...

What beautiful videos! I've started crying the minute the music started playing. I am so happy for Russ and Sarah and I'm for Michael and Carissa and Baby Brown to get to Alabama!!! Betsy

The Green Family said...

I meant that I'm excited for Michael, Carissa and Baby Brown to get to Alabama. Sorry. I can think faster than I can type! Betsy

Julie Brown said...

Great videos! I watch the proposal almost every day! :)