Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Baby Blessing Pics, Ballerina Pics & Baby Shower Video


Here are some pictures of Kalai and some of her baby blessing pictures. Kalai was given a beautiful baby blessing by her dad and she had a ton of family and friends come out to the blessing and then to the pinic we had afterward. Thank you so much for those who attended church that special sunday. It made it that much more memorable!











Here is a picture of my future ballerina!




And last but not least is a video of the baby shower I had with some of my really close friends. My good friend Hollie throw me the most wonderful shower! The decorations and food were great and it was really nice to spend some time with my friends before we moved to Alabama. Thanks to Holly and to everyone who attended!!!


2 comments:

William J. Familia said...

She sure is beautiful! Very nice pictures. I hope you are settling in by now.

Ashleigh said...

Carissa, she is GORGEOUS!!! You guys make a BEAUTIFUL baby! She's SOOOOOOOOOO SO cute! Love the pics. Did you take them yourself?