Kalai had her 6 month doctor's appointment at 7 months since we had been traveling during that time. Here are her stats:
Weight: A whooping 12 pounds 8 ounces... less than 5th percentile. Gotta beef that girl up! That's our goal,so hopefully by our next appointment she'll chub up.
Height: 26 inches- that's in the 25-50 percentile. So maybe that means she's is gonna be average and not necessarily so extreme on the height scale like her mommy and daddy.
Head circumference:17 inches- 50th percentile
Here are some skills Kalai has been learning!
* She is beginning to scoot. She wants to crawl so bad.
* She began signing her first word! She can sign milk when she wants to breastfed!!! It's so amazing to watch her little fist pump open and close and to know exactly what she wants.
* She can sit up on her own. Still a little wobbly. But once she has her balance she can stay there a long time.
* She grabs for the spoon when we fed her and brings it to her mouth.
* She's really good at the fake cough.
*She sleeps through the night 9pm to around 6 and 7, feds, then she sleeps in till around 9. I know, I'm lucky.
* When she sees another baby, sometimes she will squeak and try to communicate with them.
Funny story. Kalai and I were walking around the library and I looked down and Kalai's pants had fallen right off her bum. Good thing, I was able to find them. Anyways, if she gets a little fat on her legs maybe that won't happen.